Our products bring together the finest materials and stunning design to create something practical for any home. We believe in quality, care, and creating unique products that everyone can enjoy. Colorful, creative, and inspired by what we see everyday, each product represents what we love about the world we live in. We hope you select a wallpaper that can bring you JOY each and every day.
What is Wallpapers By T?
Wallpaper by T is a high-end wallpaper line created to be the most durable and practical wallpaper available for residential use.
How do I install the wallpaper?
1. Begin your application by peeling off the back liner between 8 to 10 inches and creasing the under-liner. We suggest installing from left to right.
2. Align your material on the wall at the desired starting point. It’s important to always make sure to lineup the design between Peel & Stick panels before peeling the backing.
3. Once in position, peel back the liner by 6 to 8 inches at a time.
- Squeegee the material from the middle to the edges.
- Apply solid pressure during application.
- Peel and re-apply as needed to release any bubbles.
Use a sharp knife when cutting the fabric.
What type of squeegee do I use?
Only use a soft felt squeegee or soft rubber squeegee to smooth out the wallpaper.
What if bubbles reappear after application?
If a bubble reappears, lightly rubbing and pressing the surface will remove it. You may also use a sewing pin to pop the bubble then smooth it out using a circular motion with your fingers.
Can I install wallpaper on a freshly painted wall?
No, you need to wait at least 30 days after a wall has been freshly painted as the paint needs to out-gas. Otherwise, you will get veins, bubbles and tunnels from the paint out-gassing.
How do I clean my wallpaper?
It’s important to not use any pure bleach cleaners or press too hard when wiping surfaces. Otherwise, most household cleaners will do the trick.